Picture via Negative Space / Not Enough Festival.
This episode includes:
- Brynna and Taylor give some great resources on feminism (srsly, they're not all that srs), like:
- CKUW's own Say it Sista! and The Sex Files
- Spectator Tribune column SCREAMING IN ALL CAPS
- The writings of Starhawk
- T talks about how men are affected by patriarchy too, and they don't need to fit into
- B talks about how the conversation regarding sexual assualt has been in mainstream media lately
- T and B interview Kara Passey and Shelagh Pizey-Allen, a couple of the organizers of Not Enough Festival, a new festival which encourages women, queer, trans and non-binary people to start up new bands. The opening mixer is on this Saturday, April 27.
- B recalls her recent trip to the Feminist Porn Awards, which included the controversy of FPA winner Nica Noelle rejecting the label 'feminist'. B also plays Courtney Trouble's articulate and impassioned response
Does Taylor lose the game? Y/N